COMPETITION ENTRY RULES
1. To enter a UK competition, you must be a UK resident.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of MyM or any subsidiary company.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
5. Sending an email is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. In competitions with a question, the winner will be the entrant who answers the question correctly and is randomly selected by the judges.
7. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and MyM reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. If we notify you of a win and you do not respond within 28 days, we reserve the right to draw a new winner.
9. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to MyM, MCM Expo Group, PO Box 12051, Essex, CM7 0HY after the closing date.
10. By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MyM may require.
11. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
12. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
13. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
15. MyM reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. MyM may also create rules that will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
16. MyM will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.