Atlus has revealed that Persona 4: Golden, an RPG developed for the PS Vita, will be released in North America on 20 November. It will be available in both a standard and Solid Gold Premium Edition, which is limited to 10,000 units. The game was previously released in Japan on 14 June and is the best-selling title for PS Vita.
The game is an expansion port of Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4, a PS2 game released back in 2008. Persona 4: Golden features remastered visuals and additional dialogue; an online dungeon rescue feature is also available, as well as new characters and a new opening animation sequence composed by Shoji Meguro.
Square Enix has announced that for its Final Fantasy 25th anniversary exhibition they will be releasing the Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Ultimate Box. Due out in Japan on 18 December for 35,000 yen (around £280), the box contains a whopping amount of features:
- The 13 original Final Fantasy games in limited-edition special packaging
- Miniature replica Yoshitaka Amano’s FF 25th anniversary artwork in a a serial-numbered acrylic stand
- Commemorative visual art collection by Crystal ArtWorks
- Special-edition video disc
- Two-disc anniversary music selection CD
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: Mogu Mogu Earring (In-Game Item Code)
In order to play all the games in the Ultimate Box, buyers will need access to multiple Sony consoles. Here’s the full list of the games included:
- Final Fantasy (PlayStation, 1 disc)
- Final Fantasy II (PlayStation, 1 disc)
- Final Fantasy III (PlayStation Portable, 1 disc)
- Final Fantasy IV (PlayStation, 1 disc)
- Final Fantasy V (PlayStation, 1 disc)
- Final Fantasy VI (PlayStation, 1 disc)
- Final Fantasy VII International (PlayStation, 4 discs)
- Final Fantasy VIII (PlayStation, 4 discs)
- Final Fantasy IX (PlayStation, 4 discs)
- Final Fantasy X (PlayStation 2, 1 disc)
- Final Fantasy XI Vana’diel Collection 2 (PlayStation 2, 1 disc)
- Final Fantasy XII (PlayStation 2, 1 disc)
- Final Fantasy XIII (PlayStation 3, 1 disc)
There’s even more to look forward to in Namco Bandai Games’ Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, as Hokage Naruto will be a playable character of the game. Players can use Hokage Naruto from the start of play if they have the save data from the earlier Naruto Shippunden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations.
Mifune, the General of the Land of Iron and Hanzo, the former leader of the Hidden Rain Village will also be playable characters.
The story takes players back 16 years to witness the truth of the Nine-Tails’ attack of Konoha and Naruto’s birth.
Naruto Shippunden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 will be available on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in 2013. Watch the gameplay demo here.